Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Carpe Diem's "Let The Music Inspire You" #1, Introduction


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to introduce a new Special feature here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special, the place to be for Haiku-poets searching for inspiration ...
This new feature I have called "Carpe Diem's Let The Music Inspire You" and as the name already says: This new feature is about inspirational music to write haiku. As you maybe know from Carpe Diem Haiku Kai we have had earlier months with music-compositions for inspiration and last month we had music by BrunuhVille, a young Portugese composer, for inspiration.

For this first "Let The Music Inspire You" I have chosen a wonderful piece of music by Vivaldi, I think you all know "The Four Seasons" and I love to share the summer part here


Well .... I hope you did like this music and that it has inspired you to write a new haiku. Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special.
This first episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until July 16th at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment